TwinWolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Event

+8
Sivalee
Demonknight
AngelicDemon
Yaichi
NekuSaku
Jaehyo
ShadowDx
Apheae
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guild Event  - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild Event

Post  AngelicDemon Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 pm

^ god i know it ^^ im so freaken excited about the guild event Smile
AngelicDemon
AngelicDemon
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Apheae Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

For those who wanna brush up their knowledge Razz

The first 5 questions will be about movie series, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Twilight, Pirates of the Carribbean and Fast and the Furious
Last 5 questions will be about, human anatomy, biology(animals), botany (plants), science ppl and astrology. (these r the itsy bitsy more difficult ones but shud be doable still)

Since this is a first, i wud like some feedback on the event when its over for future events.
- questions too easy/difficult
- prizes
- time to answer
- organisation in general

Cya guys at the event

Apheae

Back to top Go down

Guild Event  - Page 2 Empty Feedback

Post  ShadowDx Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Aight, I'd like to leave some feedback on the event, so here it goes...
- The questions were well chosen I believe since all of them could be stuff that anyone could know. There were some harder ones as it should, but again, nothing impossible to answer. Difficulty wise I liked it.
- Theme wise I like general knowledge more than movies/series, so I liked the last 5 questions more.
- Organization wise aphy did a neat job, there wasn't any confusion imh and it was pretty smooth.
- The prizes were good, but as yaichi said, they could be an O-clay and I'd still wanna participate. Finally, I had tons of fun ( I love quizzes and questions ) and the time limit was fine ( it could be even less but it isn't bad as it is ) some rush to it so the only thing I'd like to say is... keep them comming, I'll participate in as many as you make xD go aphy go!!! cheers
ShadowDx
ShadowDx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2